Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Some Outfit Photos

 im not one to have people taking pictures of me. so i would always just use my phone to take pictures of myself when im feeling pretty. so here are a couple



  • whole outfit from forever 21 (shirt,cardigan,tights,braclet,earrings)
  • boots from TRAFFIC (i was really scared to wear knee high boots since im so thin, but they look pretty good, i think.
  • michael kors horn watch
  • ebay purse
  • btw, it was my first attempt at a donut bun, i think i did good, got alot of compliments.
  • casual day 
  • Jordan "Concords"
  • forever 21 jeans
  • old faux leather jacket
  • pink shambella braclet from mall kiosk

  • another casual day
  • just wanted to show off my $4 beanie from aeropastle
  • faux varsity jacket from Rainbow


  • cant really see my whole outfit but i had on
  • levis jeans from Platos Closet (second-hand store)
  • leather calf boots from EASY PICKINS
  • leather jacket from forever 21
  • faux fur knit vest from PAYHALF
  • chunky silver chain from PAYHALF
  • black shirt from PAYHALF

  • just a random webcam photo. 
  • thick winged eyeline
  • and my cute donut bun

  • another random
  • i miss my red hair =/

No comments:

Post a Comment