Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January Wishlist

i got the Michael Kors horn chronograph watch for xmas but im still dying for a nice rose gold watch (preferably Michael Kors)

cant find this brush ANYWHERE! i need it now!

i dropped my new ipod touch and the entire screen cracked. still works good but i cant stand anything cracked

ive been DYINGGG for this case ever since i saw it on a fellow bloggers case. MUST HAVE!

classic ray ban

im still FEEINING for this purse. i dont think me or my boyfriend wants to ditch out almost 400$ on a purse

dolce & gabbana light blue. enuff' said.

pink dre beats

& some blonde extensions. i know its going to be really hard to find some to match my hair.

1 comment:

  1. I want that watch too!! Oh and the iphone case...And Light blue (LOVE that scent)

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete