Wednesday, December 14, 2011

my NEEDED beauty products

CARMEX 
                                                 smooth,moisturized lips are a must for at ALL times. hot or cold     out, i cant leave my house without this.
Maybelline Mineral Power Powder
 i have moderate acne and light scaring on my face, but i try not to apply anything to heavy on my face anymore, so this does just what i need. minimal coverage and gives me a bit of color. definitely love this
Revlon Colorstay Combination/Oily Skin Foundation
 definitely the BEST liquid foundation there is for only about $9. i have really oily skin, with other foundations my face would be SUPER shiny by the time i got home from school. NOT cool. this foundation feels light and gives a lot of coverage without the cakey look and its really inexpensive.
Maybelline Dream Mousse Bronzer
 everytime i tried to apply powder bronzer my face would simply just look dirty. but once i discoverd this mouse bronzer i wouldnt leave the house if i didnt have this on. simply just use your finger, take a little and contour it on your cheek bones. looks GREAT, easy to apply & very inexpensive.
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
 a great summertime powder, not to heavy with a little bit of coverage.

EcoTools Flat top brush
 i use this brush to apply my mineral powder & its great. im not one to pay $20 for a makeup brush, (although i wish i had the funds to) this brush does what its supposed to do and only cost me $8.



i just started learning how to apply eyeliner on the top instead of inside the lids. this is great and easy to use,especially for beginners like me.
Non-Name Brand Gel Eyeliner



  Revlon Prim Rose
i been looking for a pink lipstick that looks good on me for like ever. then i found this....<3

1 comment:

  1. OMG i would have the exact same beauty wish list.. now following your blog.. follow back? x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete